This is probably my last SG-post (i know, it’s about time. hehe)… I’m hoping to go back and visit S.E.A Aquarium at Sentosa (I love places like this) but I’m not sure when that’s gonna happen. I still have a list of other places I want to go to that I need to prioritize. 😉
I just wanted to share the things I’ll miss about living in Singapore. I would definitely love to go back and stay there again for a bit but not by myself. 😛
1) Bugis. Can’t wait to go back there and shop. ^_^
2) My apartment (specially the bathtub, aircon and the pool that I only got to use once).
3) Easy and not-much-hassle commute.
4) Cleaner environment and a safer place. Well, low crime rate does not mean no crime at all but I felt safer there. I don’t have to look over my shoulders constantly whenever I travel anywhere.
5) Flavored Yakults.
6) Not seeing lots of stray animals on the streets. Coz it breaks my heart everytime I do.
7) The weather. Singapore can be just as hot here in Manila and it also rains there but they don’t get typhoons like we do. And I hate typhoons…
8) My reimbursible 3G. Smartphones are not as entertaining and useful without internet and wifi is not always available. 😛
9) Rosti at Marche and Scallops at Genki Sushi.
10)The oh-so-comfy and always in 2D Cinemas. Aside from Bugis, watching movies was my main entertainment on weekends. I don’t miss watching movies by myself, though.